Tell us if you have done at least one of these silly football betting online things. Check out the ten worst and most common punter’s tactics in football.
Football betting is one of the most common things gamblers do. If being honest even the most passionate poker players will admit they have placed at least ten football bets in their life. We think that since football is such a popular sport discipline football bets are easy to be predicted and made. But this conception for football betting to be so popular has made all of us acting like total fools in the field. And once you read the next lines you will admit you have been fool in football betting online, too.
Please, meet some of the most common 10 stupid things absolutely all punters have done:
- Being impatient in the live betting section. How many times have you changed your bet within a period of five minutes? This is absurd because you lose money like this, but the question is why you are doing it. It’s because you cannot keep yourself controlled once you overcome the beginner’s sense of insecurity and start acting like an average punter.
- Chasing the loss. At least once in his life every punter got mad about losing a huge bet and then remaining in the bookmaker to recover from this non-sense. The non-sense, though, is not quitting the platform immediately.
- Placing a bet at an amount you cannot afford. Why do you risk something you cannot guarantee to get back in your wallet? No one knows!
- Forgetting that football betting online is not about supporting your team, but about using your knowledge about the team to make the right prediction. Even if this means to make your team the looser.
- Not meeting the welcome bonus requirements. There’s always a moment of forgetting and then..”Oh, no! I will lose my deposit bonus now!”.
- Switching from one discipline to another without even understanding the rules of the games because you are sick and tired of football bets. In this situation, it is healthier to just have a break from gambling at all.
- Borrowing money from a friend to make the bet of your life. Seriously? Did you win? Well, yes, of course you did not.
- Not reading even a single line from the useful stats about the game before its start. There are bets we are just sure about and usually these bets are lost, aren’t they?
- Asking your life what she thinks about your seventh (last) selection of a mixed accumulator bet because you just need to place it. Really? Did you pay her back for the tip?
- Not making anything smarter after a huge mistake in live betting collapse. Some people just cannot place live bets. They are not made for them. It’s simple to be understood – they don’t know how to act fast when the situation is changing every single second.
There’s nothing bad if you have admitted to have done all of these ten sins in football betting online. The bad thing would happen if you keep doing them.