Meet the Princes
Few basics about Tihark Orchard
When I speak of bonus I am talking about masters bonus which is harder of the two to get. Bonus's are Masters (hardest), Expert (moderate).
Suggested Hero's and Henchmen to Bring: this will be what I have found most effective, and will take it as if you have all the hero's.
Set all hero's to the shield (defense) that way they do not attack unless they are attacked or you attack. I like to set my healing hero's to passive so they don't attack just heal.
Objective'sConvince the three Princes of Vabbi to join the fight against Varesh. Do added tasks.
BONUS Join in on the party by doing 5 festivities
Tihark Orchard Walk Through
The first part of this mission is just talking to diffrent Npc's. Your ultimate goal however is to get to talk to each of the princes. None will speak with you until you impress them in some way. Doing the bonus's will do just that.
Once you have been able to speak to the 3 princes harpy's will attack the party there are a total of 4 groups with 2 harpies in each one. None of these harpy's use damage spells. You have help from 4 npc guards they are not very strong but they do help.
The 3 groups of harpies on the lower floor are pretty easy to defeat since any guards in the area will be fighting them so the one's with you can help them as well the 2 up the stairs are going to be more difficult since they will have been left alone long enough to wipe out all the npcs up there.
If you still have the guard npc's with you they may or may not go up the stairs (They usually will follow you up only once have they not followed me) if they do you have a advantage if not go to the stairs were the guards were stopping you from going up and hit the harpies from the opposite side From here you will have 2 npc allies to help.
Remember you are solo for this one so having a way to heal your self is a MUST, if you do not you may find this mission much more difficult.
Getting The Tihark Orchard Bonus
There are 5 party games (well sort of 5)
1. Dancing Lesson teach Dende or Mina (the royal children) to dance. by using the emote /dance. you need to do this quickly after specking to them.
2. Reenactment - this is a battle between you and a actor playing Palawa Joko who is a level 20 necromancer. This is a actual fight but he is easily defeated. You start this bonus by speaking to Duel Master Lumbo.
For any having a hard time here do this one last. Instead of fighting talk to Duel Master Lumbo then while he is talking walk away and complete the rest of the mission what will happen is the harpies will defeat him for you.
3. Drinking Contest - Goal here is to snag as many drinks from the nobles before Zilo finish's his keg. You may have the drunkenness effect on making this harder if it is to hard restart mission but turn that off. Talk to Zilo to start this bonus.(not repeatable if you fail you must restart the mission for masters)
4. Gift for Royalty - you obtain the gift from Jejumba it is a Rare Antique Elonian Vase, there is 3 ways to obtain it 1. buy it for 4platinum 2. trade for a golden feather You get this by defeating the Royal Guard Captain near the east end of the garden in a 1v1 duel or 3. the easiest defeat Jejumba.
You then hand the vase to Royal Finance Minister Oluda.
5. Mime Lessons - this is the most difficult of the bonus's its a game of copy cat where you copy Lumo emotes, his emotes are ranger emotes. He does them at random so there is no set pattern so this takes a little luck.
Tihark Orchard Mime Duel Emotes
/beg - goes to his knees
/boo - raises both hands then thrusts his head and arms forward
/bored - shrugs his shoulders forward, arms hang at side
/breath and /catchbreath - leans forward, breathing heavily
/cheer - stretches both arms in the air
/dance - does the male ranger break dance
/doubletake - thrusts his head towards the player twice
/drum /flute /guitar /violin - plays the respective instrument
/excited - claps his hands
/flex - pose's with one arm towards the ground and one behind his head
/goteam - puts his hand towards you and bows and stands
/laugh - chest shaking
/pickme - points towards himself with both arms
/point - points
/ponder - puts his hand towards his chin
/roar - one fist in the air
/shoo - waves both hands in front of his chest
/scare - crouches and sticks his hands out
/taunt - waves both hands beside his face and shakes his head
/wave - waves one hand
Playing in Hard Mode
No real change in tactics here just know mobs are stronger.
Tihark Orchard Tips
This is a solo mission so having a way to heal your self is a Must.
Sniper support is handy here especially if you get a crit shot off you will defeat a mob instantly.
If you have the asura summon spell that to is also handy as well as a level 20 pet if you have the ranger skills.
Play The Game Your Way
Return from Tihark Orchard to Guild Wars Tips
Return to Home
About Me Contact Us Resources Game'N Your Way Store Sitemap